A new HERoS publication in the International Journal of Operations & Production Management analyses the different types of disruptions affecting the PPE supply chain during the pandemic and outlines mitigation strategies fit to the global scale and the many...
Recent News & Events
- [New publication] Mitigating personal protective equipment (PPE) supply chain disruptions in pandemics – a system dynamics approach
- [New publication] Are preparedness indices reflective of pandemic preparedness? A COVID-19 reality check
- HERoS at Humanitarian Networks and Partnerships week 2022
- [Open-access publication] Epidemiological modelling in refugee and internally displaced people settlements: challenges and ways forward
- HERoS research informs new study about Ukraine war misinformation