The ethnographic film We thought it would be fun made by two researchers at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Lianne Cremers and Cato Janssen, will be premiered on 25 October at the Spinoza Lyceum in Amsterdam. Based on extensive visual ethnographic research conducted...
Recent News & Events
- The HERoS project will launch a MOOC in February
- Premiere of the ethnographic film ‘We thought it would be fun’
- [New publication] Mitigating personal protective equipment (PPE) supply chain disruptions in pandemics – a system dynamics approach
- [New publication] Are preparedness indices reflective of pandemic preparedness? A COVID-19 reality check
- HERoS at Humanitarian Networks and Partnerships week 2022